Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ryan Adams III/IV

I have listened to III/IV and well the best I have is at least it isn't rocknroll. If I had to choose 21 Songs that he had previouslry written just chose not to release this would be my III/IV


1.All You Can Feel
2.Perfect and True
3. Miss Sunflower
4. Cracks in a Photograph
5.Walls
6. Don' Get Sentemential On Me
7. Drunk and Fucked Up
8. Everything's Alright
9. Honey I am Just Trying to Take You Home
10.Kiss and Make Up
11.Funny How I Am Losing You
12.Involuntary Tears
13.Memories Of You
14.One For The Rose
15 Poor Jimmy
16.Can't Take A Lover
17. Tell it to My Heart
18 My California Love
19.Only To Lose
20.When the Music Don't Come
21. Young Winds

I am thankful enough to have these songs, and they will now be listed on my Ipod as III/IV

No comments:

Post a Comment